Friday, August 13, 2010

Dad's Boracay birthday weekend

It was a really blessing to have shared my birthday with my loving Chief and blessed bundle of joy, Rafael in Boracay.

Plus, my own loving mom and sister, Minnie, who came home for a vacation from Edmonton, Canada, were also around and sharing these steps of parenthood with us. While they checked in at the hotel, besides our hotel, since I was on a media trip, they were really just a few steps across. And with the fine Boracay sand, walking to their hotel was not a problem. More of a leisurely walk.

Below is a photo myself with mom.





Photos of us waiting at Caticlan airport for our flight back to Manila.





The only experience that I missed on this birthday weekend is sharing the same flight with Chief and Rafael. Minnie says Rafael was behaved on his first airplane ride, but on the return flight, he was a little edgy.



There will future airplane rides with Chief and Rafael. Maybe, to Singapore? Hong Kong? Or even the States?

No comments: