Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-day at home

Now, am trying ti recall how Cecile and I have celebrated Valentine's Day through the years. I remember the most memorable Vday celebration was when we were back in Ho Chi Minh City where I spread out rose petals across our 3rd floor apartment in Tran Nhat Duat Street. I had made arrangements with a local Vietnamese florist (with the help of Minh Chau).

The florist brought a bundle of rose petals and she spread it from the entrance of our door, leading to the bedroom. There were also 14 long stem roses spread across our nearly 50sqm Greenhome.

I have forgotten what other gift I got Cecile.

But definitely, she got the gift of love!

Tonight, Cecile will get a couple of framed photographs from two good students, Sainah Alonzo and Kharren Cabais, which would symbolize the love we share.

Happy Valentine’s Chief!

No comments: