Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Parents and Thesis

Some parents joined their sons and daughters as Advertising students from CFAD presented their thesis today, yesterday and tomorrow.

I met parents of John Patulan. He had worked with the agency through summer. And he was working the blue Mickey Mouse neck-tie we had given him last year. His mom said, “Thank you for giving John work last summer.”

Through thesis, I also met the parents of Chico Paola Santos (The Real Ems) and Marianne Quan (Playdoh Event).

Plus, the parents of Chesca Genato, when the thesis 2K8 team spent a whole day of creative brainstorming at their house in Cubao, Quezon City. Yup, just walking distance from Immaculate Concepcion Parish School, where I studied through my primary years. I remember Fr. Kutcher and Fr. De Castro. Need to blog about those years soon.

Through the corridors of the 4th floor of Beato Angelico Building, some parents gave their full support and many words of prayers for their sons and daughters. Guess, through these past months, I, too, have been kind of a “father” to some of my students.



Good luck to Chico Santos, Marianne Quan, Chesca Genato, Karla Torricer, Lloyd Querijero, Gian Nealega, Kristine Buendia, Migs Gutierrez, Kristel Leonardo, Asia Parreno, Lyan Go, Jeeno David, Jacklyn Remo, Andrea Ong, Eia Belveder, Jessamine Javier and Christine Kiac

No comments: