Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ayette's Message

Met Ayette Ostrea at McCafe Greenbelt today, as Chief was having her haircut. Ayette shared kuwentos about her own pregnancy after nearly eight years.

I always believe that people you meet have a message for you. Ayette seem to have brought many messages this morning.

She also gave a message of hope. After 8 years, she gave birth to a son. She cites a friend from Ateneo who got married at 41 years old and gave birth to a healthy baby at 45 years old. Chief is only 42 years.

Message of life. I could see how much she enjoyed life with her son. Even playing at Time Zone with him, like what I do with Miguel, whenever my 10-year-old nephew comes to Makati.

She also has prayer messages. Reminding us to make a novena to a St. Gerard at Baclaran Church, asking for parenthood if it is meant to be. Which is what I have always prayed for to God.

She even gave the name of her OB Gyne (Dr, Manuel Manahan) who helped bring out her young 5-year-old Teejo to the world.

She also lost a child before and went through the lost for a few years. I wish Ayette and Chief would meet and talk and share these experience about life, about motherhood and parenthood. Am sure Chief needs someone to understand what she is going through these days and the days ahead.

Noel can also help me answer a few questions. While I have no doubts about parenthood in the future, I also need to unload some of the sadness inside.

No comments: