Wednesday, November 14, 2007

CFAD Cheer for Mel and Joey

More cheers today from friends and students at CFAD. First to greet was Kathy from the CFAD Office. Also giving cheer for our appearance last Sunday at “Mel and Joey” were Anabelle Hilario, Ana Bautista and Bulanadi.

During my first class with Ad 3-4, a few students also saw the show. Even at my last 6 to 9pm class students finally reacted when I mentioned it in class. That broke the silence and stiffness in class as we were reviewing marketing basics.

My thesis class also gave me the cheer as they finally got a 20 plus year insight into my marriage with Cecile. Migs, Marianne, Ingrid, Jeeno, Gian, Eia, Asia, Lyan, Kristel, Christine and Krisi all gave out huge smiles.

Other professors like Deon Nacario and Cynthia Loza also saw the episode. Rhoda Recto says, “Sayang I missed the episode.” Even Dean delos Santos expressed positive feedback.

“Parang bagong kasal kame” I replied to Dean delos Santos.

Yes, all the congratulations I heard today at CFAD felt that Chief and I were newly married.

No comments: