Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pancakes and Flashy Cars

The aircon at Vista Marina Hotel was so cold that I woke up around 4am Sunday morning, searched for the remote controI which was on Cecile’s side of the bed.

Matess was completely knocked into dreamland as she had been working hard through the Ad Congress. She needed to be back at GMA around noon and I promised her that!

I sneaked out of the hotel, twenty minutes earlier. Around 6:30am, with our Sony Cybershot Digital Camera and snapped these pictures. I knew it would take around 30 plus minutes before Chief and Matess showed up at the lobby.

Breakfast was at Pancakes House. And there was a row of flashy cars parked outside. Two other Ford Everest cars parked near Shaq, presenting itself as photo opportunities.

I pushed Shaq to his near limits as I drove back to Manila, together with Chief and Matess, to be at the GMA Network Center by 11am and be at BF Homes Paranaque for mom’s 71st birthday.

No comments: