Sunday, November 18, 2007

Chicken Inasal @ Jo


Rain greeted us Saturday lunch time as we proceeded to Jo’s Seafood Restaurant from Seventh Heaven. They are a famous restaurant here in Dumaguete City. The restaurant had a front view of the ocean.

Chicken inasal with atsara and rice was quickly served to us. I joined Tito Oscar and Tito Lorenz to take a peak at the food at the counter. Sisig. Puso ng saging. Talong that was my favorite because of its sweet taste!

And as always, Mitchell would clean up the table with his appetite!

For drinks, some had Coke…buko juice while I tasted the buko shake which was also good! I think it had some milk! Halo-halo for dessert was served in a coconut husk with fresh buko. Photo shows Chief with Tita Clot.

Despite the bad weather, there were quite a few guests at this time of the day. I saw a couple of Koreans.

Here are some photos of the restaurant.



No comments: