Friday, October 12, 2007

Baby and The Bike Dream

Last Thursday, I dreamt that Chief and I were still living at our Greenhome along Valero Street. And I had bought a new bicycle. In a conversation with the seller, I mentioned that Chief and I were looking for a kid to adapt. The seller mentioned that there was a newly born baby in need of adaption. In my dream, I think the baby’s name was either Helen or Grace. Not sure anymore. Chief gets the baby and even feed the baby.

Again, out along Valero Street, broadcast teams were asking me where they could connect their camera to access electrical power. And there was access along Valero Street. They need electricity for their cameras to cover a religious procession.

On the last frame of the dream, I was able to take a picture of Mama Mary statue during the procession.

No comments: