Sunday, October 28, 2007

Smile, Camera and Action

The shoot begun at around 1pm, after lunch and moving into dessert. We cleaned up the mess on our dining table, except for the brownies and donuts. None of the guys chose beer. Preferred red wine. Monch picked up my digital camera and took footage. Maybe, for You Tube?

Matess asked questions that probed into the past. And the response of Bob, Cesar and Amvic proved to be both interesting, enlightening and even sentimental. But as honest as my friends can be, Chief and I were glad that they were around and sharing their thoughts about us.

Chief and I listened, specially, when each gave a “message” for us. Amvic reminded us to have God’s presence in our lives. Cesar and Bob joked about the long journey that we took…the long procession that finally led to Chief and I walking down the aisle in Saigon.

We popped two bottles of red wine. “Antares” from Chile. Actually, Merlot (2006). And “Stone Cellars” by Berlinger. Again, Merlot (2004).

If Bien Perez, my best friend, based in HK, were around, he would have given us lessons in Wine 101!

And CG must be smiling too!

2 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Finally managed to get here! Uyyy! Best friends for 20 years!!! Really? Awwww... kinilig tuloy ako coz my boyfriend now is my best friend! Hehehehe. Happy blogging! =)

Unknown said...

If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
sketch overseas