Monday, October 22, 2007

Two Weddings

Chief and I watched two weddings tonight. “Why kaya?” asks Chief.

In an episode of “The new adventures of old Christine” Christine’s (Julia Louis-Dreyfus) ex-boyfriend gets married. But during the toast, he mentions Christine’s name. Photo of Julia Louis-Dreyfus by Sheryl Nields/CBS Broadcasting Inc.

In an episode of “Will and Grace” Grace played by Debra Messing gets married to Leo (played by Harry Connick, Jr.) It is Will (Eric McCormack) who walks down the aisle and says to Leo, “Take care of my friend.” Cast photo courtesy of NBC.

“Why kaya?” I now also ask myself.

I was telling Chief that I was thinking of getting the DVD box set of “Will and Grace” when I was in Hanoi last month. “Why didn’t you get it?” says Chief.

The series was originally broadcast from 1998 to 2006 and takes place in New York City. It was nominated for 83 and won 16 Emmys.

Maybe, it is because on the 5th of November, Chief and I would celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary? Maybe.

No comments: